Welcome to Zac
Welcome to Zac Kontarakis, who is the head of the new Genome Engineering and Measurement Lab (GEML). The GEML is a new hub, jointly developed by Jacob Corn and...
MCL1/CDK9 screen published in eLife
Our CRISPR screening projects are starting to come out! Today work from postdoc Shaheen Kabir, in collaboration with oncologists at AstraZeneca, was published...
Welcome to Matthias
- RT @TraverHart: A caveat for everyone doing drug-gene interaction screens: tumor suppressors are "frequent flyer" suppressor hits and are p… about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SequenceMan: We are delighted to announce that the Department of Human Genetics at the University of Michigan has multiple openings for… Aug 22 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @polargriffin: Dear academic hiring committees, Please, for the love of all you hold dear, do not ask for reference letters up front. I… Aug 22 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AkshaySharmaMD: We are now in a position to cure #SickleCell disease with #GeneTherapy and #BoneMarrowTransplant. Let us not lose sight… Aug 20 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @calinplesa: This has been an exciting month if you have been waiting for increasingly longer oligo pools. First, @TwistBioscience rele… Aug 20 ReplyRetweetFavorite