THE EXPLAINER VIDEO FEATURING OUR HBD PROMOTER RESEARCH IS NOW LIVE!
Check out our new animated video highlighting Mandy’s research on HBD promoter engineering!
To learn more, please refer to this article on Elife...
Welcome to Iryna!
Iryna Vykhlyantseva completed her master’s degree in Biotechnology in late 2022. She joined the Corn Lab’s supporting the GEML team as a research...
Welcome to Xin!
Xin Luo received her Bachelor’s degree from University of Melbourne in 2021. She is currently enrolled in the Biochemistry Master’s program at ETH Zürich....
- I’m looking forward to my visit at @GeneCenter_LMU! https://t.co/h4yXsIJLZY Jun 23 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Richard_She: So delighted that our paper, which uses comparative CRISPR screening to identify species differences in human and chimpanz… Jun 20 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I'm looking for a bioinformatician to join my group! Searching for someone collaborative & self-motivated with exp… https://t.co/e4Ru7W0Ivv Jun 20 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @durocher1: Arise Sir Steve! @SPJacksonGroup Congratulations from everyone in the @durocherlab Such a well deserved honour! Jun 18 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @crisprscan: Our EMBO workshop on CRISPR-Cas website is now out. Registration is opened! Come to Seville from 7th-10th November. Great s… Jun 15 ReplyRetweetFavorite