Are you interested in working on genome editing, DNA repair, and organelle quality control in a dynamic lab environment? We are seeking a technician/lab manager...
Welcome to our new Ph.D. students
We have two new Ph.D. students at ETH Zurich: Marija Banovic and Lilly van de Venn. Marija is interested in the biology of hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells...
We had an slightly belated American Thanksgiving in Zürich, complete with turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and gravy. After eating more than our fill,...
- My dept @ETH_DBIOL is looking for a new #AssistantProfessor in the area of tumor heterogeneity (generously defined… https://t.co/7qOoPIlV0j Feb 16 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Calling #CRISPR editors! I'm hiring to lead a genome engineering hub @ETH in #Zurich #Switzerland. Must be interest… https://t.co/K2Es2QG0rp Feb 14 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I'm taking a break from traveling and Twitter to focus on my wonderful, newborn daughter. Stay sharp, #CRISPR heads… https://t.co/kHjZO8FpLu Feb 07 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MarsonLab: Looking for an amazing administrative partner or chief of staff to help my lab and the Innovative Genomics Institute (IGI) m… Jan 31 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @EricTopol: Amidst all the negative headlines, the one not to miss. After decades of warm-up, gene therapies are finally rockin' towards… Jan 27 ReplyRetweetFavorite