Congratulations to Mandy!
Congratulations to Mandy and team for winning the audience vote at the ETH 3Pi Pitch Competition, where ETH Pioneer Fellows pitched their projects to an audience...
Lab retreat in Zermatt
Congratulations to Eric and John on the EMBO fellowships!
We are excited to share the news that Eric Aird and John Fielden were both awarded EMBO long-term fellowships, which support excellent postdoctoral researchers...
- RT @Fatwa_Adikusuma: We are pleased that our #CRISPR nuclease prime editor and prime editing all-in-one study that was previously in @biorx… Sep 20 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @pdhsu: Paul Nurse, who won a Nobel for his work on the cell cycle, calls for more daring theory in biology and criticizes current trend… Sep 15 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @schwanklab: #CRISPR #genetherapy Here we developed an in vivo prime editing approach for the liver. We reach up to 58% editing and trea… Aug 19 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JKeithJoung: Thrilled to share (a few days late) our work describing how to more consistently activate human genes from enhancer and ot… Aug 09 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @crisprscan: We are open for abstracts till Sept 10th for our CRISPR-Cas meeting. Join us in Nov (2nd-4th)! It'll be fun! With Francis M… Jul 30 ReplyRetweetFavorite