Welcome Erman, Kinga, and Markus
Three people joined the lab, all in one day! Erman is a postdoc, interested in DNA repair and genome editing, Kinga...
DISCOVER-seq published in Science
The lab’s manuscript on DISCOVER-seq is out today in Science. DISCOVER-seq is a way to watch Cas enzymes doing their things in any cell, or even an organism....
Charles passes his qual!
Charles moved all the way from Berkeley to Zurich with the Corn Lab. If he had stayed at Berkeley, he would have taken a qualifying exam. Things are a bit different
- RT @GaetanBurgio: Very interesting re-analysis and great post publication peer review of the findings published yesterday in @NatureMedicin… Jun 05 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @IlyaFinkelstein: Cool. Cool. Only 539 aa. I bet Cas14a1 can be nipped/tucked further. What's the smallest RNA-guided nuclease we can ma… May 31 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JaneRuth_Aceng: The sickle cell burden (SCD) in Uganda is high and I called upon the global community to focus on SCD and reduce the su… May 30 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GenomeStability: Awesome first session at inaugural @MaddiesVision national symposium on bone marrow failure syndromes, in Melbourne. A… May 25 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Congrats to Amos for a very well deserved Best Talk award for his work uncovering ER-autophagy regulators and mecha… https://t.co/gaMfIRZ1aX May 24 ReplyRetweetFavorite