CDN transporter collaboration with David Raulet published in Nature
Cells have many ways to figure out that something is wrong. One of these is cGAS, which makes a cyclic dinucleotide (CDN) to activate STING innate immune signaling....
Welcome to Zac
Welcome to Zac Kontarakis, who is the head of the new Genome Engineering and Measurement Lab (GEML). The GEML is a new hub, jointly developed by Jacob Corn and...
MCL1/CDK9 screen published in eLife
Our CRISPR screening projects are starting to come out! Today work from postdoc Shaheen Kabir, in collaboration with oncologists at AstraZeneca, was published...
- RT @LeonettiManuel: Hi all, we’re still hiring! Great opportunity for PhD-level at the interface between cell biology, big data and computa… Oct 15 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ProfEmilyOster: If you are not an academic, this will seem insane If you are, you will wish to hire this guy. You can’t, though, bec… Oct 14 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's always good to have more tools in the toolbox when fighting for human health. Combining nicking with templated… https://t.co/OeWrlp3hr8 Oct 11 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My lab has been awarded an ERC Synergy grant, together with @LoizouJoanna and @SPJacksonGroup! We will use #CRISPR… https://t.co/A0o3Gn6YrI Oct 11 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AkshaySharmaMD: The first person with #SickleCell disease to be cured with #CRISPR #GenomeEditing shares her story on @NPR 🙏🏽 @robstein… Oct 11 ReplyRetweetFavorite