Increasing HDR by timed inhibition of CDC7, published in Nature Communications
When doing genome editing, fixing sequences by HDR is better than breaking them by making indels. If you really want to break something, you could even use HDR...
Welcome to Lena
Welcome to Lena Kobel, who joins the lab as a Cell Line Engineer. Lena has a long history in genome engineering, with previous experience in Martin Jinek’s lab...
ER-autophagy screen published in Cell
Did you know that cells eat their own organelles? This is best known when damaged mitochondria are degraded by autophagy (aka mitophagy). Failure to perform...
- It was great fun for my group to make our own small contribution to this exciting paper from the labs of… https://t.co/ek35BePVVv about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Are you in #Switzerland & getting started with #CRISPR editing, txn regulation, or even whole-genome screening? Or… https://t.co/j5r3s12wZq May 29 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Switzerland is gradually opening up. @ETH_DBIOL labs have been operating at limited capacity for a few weeks now.… https://t.co/f0fZOIhFVo May 28 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Want more #CRISPR HDR with less mess than nocodazole? A small molecule you can throw on T cells & more to increase… https://t.co/wjOqGuYrAF May 01 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There's no price better than free! https://t.co/0MAp6lsQDM Apr 28 ReplyRetweetFavorite