CDN transporter collaboration with David Raulet published in Nature
Cells have many ways to figure out that something is wrong. One of these is cGAS, which makes a cyclic dinucleotide (CDN) to activate STING innate immune signaling....
Welcome to Zac
Welcome to Zac Kontarakis, who is the head of the new Genome Engineering and Measurement Lab (GEML). The GEML is a new hub, jointly developed by Jacob Corn and...
MCL1/CDK9 screen published in eLife
Our CRISPR screening projects are starting to come out! Today work from postdoc Shaheen Kabir, in collaboration with oncologists at AstraZeneca, was published...
- What does DNA repair have to do with #CRISPR genome editing? Absolutely everything! If you want to get up to speed,… https://t.co/YIFAtM5Cx7 Dec 03 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @randall_platt: My lab is looking for a Bioinformatics Scientist to join our team and develop/apply computational methods in the areas o… Dec 02 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @StanfordGSB: Grace Wilsey is one of 54 people in the world diagnosed with NGLY1 deficiency. Her father, @mattrwilsey, MBA ’08, is on a… Nov 26 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New #preprint, co-corresponding with the wonderful @shaheenkabir! Our @CIRMnews funded project on modeling and pote… https://t.co/hrj2a5C9Pn Nov 26 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Just 10 days left to apply for a tenured professorship in @ETH_DBIOL at @ETH. Looking for colleagues interested in… https://t.co/zP12Z8qH9D Nov 20 ReplyRetweetFavorite