Welcome to Dominic!
Dominic Mailänder received his Bachelor’s degree in Biology from ETH Zürich in 2022. He is currently enrolled in the Molecular Health Sciences Master’s...
Welcome to Marwa!
Marwa Peters Al-Bayati received her MSc in Biology from ETH Zurich in February 2023. Marwa joined the Corn Lab as a PhD student in March 2023. Her research interests...
THE EXPLAINER VIDEO FEATURING OUR HBD PROMOTER RESEARCH IS NOW LIVE!
Check out our new animated video highlighting Mandy’s research on HBD promoter engineering!
To learn more, please refer to this article on Elife...
- I’m looking forward to my visit at @GeneCenter_LMU! https://t.co/h4yXsIJLZY Jun 23 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Richard_She: So delighted that our paper, which uses comparative CRISPR screening to identify species differences in human and chimpanz… Jun 20 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I'm looking for a bioinformatician to join my group! Searching for someone collaborative & self-motivated with exp… https://t.co/e4Ru7W0Ivv Jun 20 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @durocher1: Arise Sir Steve! @SPJacksonGroup Congratulations from everyone in the @durocherlab Such a well deserved honour! Jun 18 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @crisprscan: Our EMBO workshop on CRISPR-Cas website is now out. Registration is opened! Come to Seville from 7th-10th November. Great s… Jun 15 ReplyRetweetFavorite