May 15, 2023
Welcome to Nicola
Nicola received his B.Sc in Biology from ETH Zürich in 2021. He is currently enrolled in the Molecular Health Sciences Master´s degree at ETH Zürich and joined...
April 21, 2023
Welcome to Naomi!
Naomi received her Bachelor’s degree in Health Science and Technology from ETH Zurich in 2021. Naomi joined the Corn lab in March 2023 as a Master student. For...
March 7, 2023News Archive
Congratulations to Mandy on the Innosuisse grant!
Mandy was awarded the Innosuisse Innovation grant to fund her translational work on developing gene therapies for hereditary blood diseases. This grant ...
- RT @Nicole_Paulk: Would you lookie there, I secretly started a company @SirenBio that launches today! World's first #AAV #GeneTherapy platf… May 18 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I had a great time at the #EMBOnoncodingRNA meeting. Learned a ton and met many great scientists. https://t.co/UUHDZ8Kt1g May 18 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PeterLyLab: How do unique patterns of chromothripsis emerge in cancer and genomic disorders? Now out @Nature, we show that CIP2A-TOPBP1… May 11 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I’ve had a great few days in South Korea visiting old friends and making new ones. Thanks to wonderful groups at… https://t.co/yZuRv7UrFy May 10 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @davidrliu: Today we report in @NatureBiotech the development of dual-AAV in vivo delivery systems for prime editors that can support ef… May 05 ReplyRetweetFavorite