Congrats to Mandy on the BRIDGE grant!
Mandy received the BRIDGE Proof-of-Concept grant for her research on hemoglobin diseases. The BRIDGE programme is jointly offered by the Swiss National ...
Welcome to Martina
Martina received her BSc degree in Biochemistry at the Imperial College London, graduating in July 2020. She joined the Corn Lab in February 2022 and her Master...
Welcome to Simone
Simone received his Bachelor’s degree in Biotechnology in 2020, from the Università del Piemonte Orientale, Novara, Italy. He joined the Corn Lab in July ...
- A mechanism for oxidative damage repair at gene regulatory elements | Nature https://t.co/wCcNFqA519 about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Group II intron-like reverse transcriptases function in double-strand break repair: Cell https://t.co/yqvHtRC3KC about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Genomic regulation of transcription and RNA processing by the multitasking Integrator complex https://t.co/q4oAyb0y3J about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tanjarothgangl: The SWISSPR 2022 took place during the last 3 days. It was a great experience to meet fantastic scientists from @jcorn… Sep 27 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We are very excited to welcome David Morales to our lab! https://t.co/PeKeRsJbBm Sep 01 ReplyRetweetFavorite