Welcome to Martina
Martina received her BSc degree in Biochemistry at the Imperial College London, graduating in July 2020. She joined the Corn Lab in February 2022 and her Master...
Welcome to Simone
Simone received his Bachelor’s degree in Biotechnology in 2020, from the Università del Piemonte Orientale, Novara, Italy. He joined the Corn Lab in July ...
Welcome to Sam
Sam received his Bachelor’s degree in Health Science and Technology from ETH Zürich in 2021. He joined the Corn Lab as a Master student in May 2021 working on ...
- I’m constantly in awe of Mandy and her drive, intelligence, and creativity. Such an honor to work with her! https://t.co/KqJ0lH8has Jun 09 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @davidrliu: It was an honor to present how our students including @KomorLab, @NicoleGaudelli, and Andrew Anzalone developed base editing… Jun 02 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Congrats to Mandy! This is the second group to fund her innovative work on exciting new approaches to treat… https://t.co/Ije2BID6BK Jun 01 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This was a super fun collaboration with @amosliang2 and @bode_lab to make new UFM1 probes. https://t.co/KtFxUmsOUj May 19 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Want to learn how advanced #CRISPR tools have super-charged the study of organelle degradation? Check out this new… https://t.co/HGZHCiAtKP May 18 ReplyRetweetFavorite