Welcome to Sebastian
Sebastian joined the Corn lab as a PhD student in March 2021. He received his MSc in Biochemistry from ETH Zurich in December 2020 with his work on the therapeutic...
PnB Designer – fast help with prime and base editing
The Coronavirus lockdowns this spring disrupted many projects and students. But when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. In our lab, almost everyone took...
Congratulations to Mandy on the ETH Pioneer Fellowship
Mandy has just been awarded the Pioneer Fellowship which will allow her to transform her fundamental research into a startup focused on new treatments for ...
- RT @ASGCTherapy: #Sicklecell disease occurs when a person inherits a faulty beta-globin gene. Learn more about #genetherapy and #geneeditin… about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I vow to never regain my pre-covid frequent flyer status. https://t.co/V0rxqfEPeB Mar 06 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- During spring lockdown, a talented Masters' student was frustrated designing base and prime editing gRNAs by hand.… https://t.co/AaQx9nH6VX Mar 03 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ChewWeiLeong: Our C to G base editor (CGBE) paper is out today! Exciting technology that changes C:G in the human genome to G:C. Can’t… Mar 02 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ncats_nih_gov: Today is recognized as #RareDiseaseDay around the globe, intended to raise awareness for #RareDiseases and improve acces… Feb 28 ReplyRetweetFavorite